Thursday, September 3, 2009

The kids have something to say...



Yep, we are having another baby and are thrilled about it! I am due on February 14th and we will find out the sex of the baby the end of next week. I have been pathetically ill with this pregnancy so hence why this blog has not been updated. I have lots of catching up to do so stay tuned and we will let you know what we have been up to these last couple of months. Love to you all.

A special thanks to our "aunt" Heather for making these darling shirts for us... the kids are so proud of them!

4 comments:

Heather Jeppsen said...

Okay. Is it just me or is it because you haven't put pictures of the kids up in awhile. They're huge. Jackson has gotten so big I can't believe it. Oliver still loves his fingers! Ha! They're all too cute and those shirts look even cuter on them. Glad they fit. Thanks for sharing the picture. I love it and Congrats. I've been dying to know what it is. My bet is girl.

Rebecca said...

Way cute shirts! And congratulations!!! You're due right around your anniversary, right? Have fun finding out what the baby's going to be next week!

Lisa said...

Congratulations guys, that's so exciting! Can't wait to hear the gender!

Nakita Ellis said...

Rachel...Happy Birthday! We would like to see a few pictures of you blowing out all 24 candles. Just cuz the kids seem to be the cutest things in our lives these days, it doesn't mean you can't post a few pics of yourself...afterall, Jacob tells me you just keep getting cuter and cuter:) Hope you had a great day! Love ya,

Eric & Nakita