Saturday, June 23, 2012

Bath Time

Just before, I love holding all that chubby skin!

A little unsure of where mom just placed her.

Distracted by the shiny faucet, works every time!

Priceless!
Ok, I am not sure how this happened, but I haven't taken any pictures of this darling taking a bath (the results of being the 5th child I guess).  And since she will be graduating from the sink to the tub soon I thought that now is as good time as any.  I can't believe how fast she is growing.  Her little "stages" are going by so quickly it makes me really sad and nostalgic sometimes.  She is my baby, my last baby, so with every milestone that she reaches that is the last I get to enjoy as a mother to my own children.  I just wish I could slow time down, with this one, and just take it all in more carefully and slowly so as to never forget how fun and special something as simple as bath time can be.

No comments: