Sunday, May 12, 2013

mother's day

I honestly feel so incredibly humbled and and blessed that these little cuties all call me mom.  It feels a bit odd sometimes thinking that I am a mother.  It has been something that I have wanted to desperately for as long as I can remember and now they are here and have been entrusted to me for their care.   And yet it feels so normal for me to have all these rascals running about telling me their stories, sharing with me their dreams.  It amazes me to watch them grow and learn while along side of them I am doing so much of the same, learning and growing.  They have become such a big part of who I am and for that I am thankful.  I am far from a perfect mom, but I will never stop trying. I feel like my heart will burst because of the insane amount of love I feel for each one of them. Seriously, I am one lucky momma.   

No comments: